Another day, another new Soxle category!
First off, congratulations to @DonColonna, @a_kinz25, @Rumblinbuffalo, and @sfieri20 on getting yesterday’s puzzle in just one guess!
As always, some reminders: Soxle is our version of Wordle with a White Sox twist. The rules are the same as the popular word game, except all words will be White Sox-related topics! In case you’re new to all of this, here are the basics:
- You will have six attempts to guess the word of the day, with feedback given for each guess via colored tiles:
- Green: The letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
- Yellow: The letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
- Gray: The letter is not in the word in any spot.
- Once all of the characters light up green, you have guessed the word correctly.
Here is an update to the top 5 players so far – the full leaderboard is below. Get your scores in and rise in the ranks!
- @AJEarley4: 5 Correct Guesses; 2.6 Guesses/Win
- @Whitesoxgalcj88: 5 Correct Guesses; 2.8 Guesses/Win
- @mafurman437: 5 Correct Guesses; 2.8 Guesses/Win
- @Soxsideboys_: 5 Correct Guesses; 3.0 Guesses/Win
- @MillennialSox: 5 Correct Guesses; 3.4 Guesses/Win
Our leaderboard has now grown to 42 people! Because it is getting bigger, it’s even more important that you share your results by tagging us on social media, replying to our tweets about Soxle, and using the hashtag #Soxle. You can make up any days you missed as well!
If you look at the full leaderboard and your score looks off, send me (@jlazowski14) a DM and I’ll make sure to update your scores!
Now, let’s get into it with another new category: White Sox First Round Draft Picks!
Topic: White Sox First-Round Draft Picks
Clue: This former first-rounder was a Baseball America Top 100 Prospect, though not the top prospect in the Sox system. We are looking for this player’s last name.
- February 11, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 3.26): Click Here to Play
- February 12, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 4.29): Click Here to Play
- February 14, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 1.80): Click Here to Play
- February 15, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 2.50): Click Here to Play
- February 16, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 2.57): Click Here to Play
Share your results on social media or in the comments below. You can make our leaderboard by tagging us, replying to our Soxle tweets, or using the hashtag #Soxle!