If you played with us yesterday, welcome back! If you didn’t, welcome to Soxle!
As a reminder, Soxle is our version of Wordle with a White Sox twist. The rules are the same as the popular word game, except all words will be White Sox-related topics – former/current players, ballpark items, memorabilia, and much more! In case you’re new to all of this, here are the basics:
- You will have six attempts to guess the word of the day, with feedback given for each guess via colored tiles:
- Green: The letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
- Yellow: The letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
- Gray: The letter is not in the word in any spot.
- Once all of the characters light up green, you have guessed the word correctly.
We started off our game yesterday with a former player, and the average number of guesses it took those who left comments was 3.08 – so nicely done folks! Make sure to share your results on social media and tag us @SoxOn35th!
Topic: White Sox Figures
Clue: A Hall of Fame member with their own bobblehead.
- February 11, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 3.08): Click Here to Play
Share your results on social media by tagging us @SoxOn35th!