If you’ve seen the green and yellow boxes all over social media, then you’re likely familiar with the daily craze of Wordle. Now, we’re bringing the puzzles to you in a bit of a different form.
Welcome to the first installation of Soxle – our version of Wordle with a White Sox twist!
For those of you who have played the popular word game, ours will have the exact same rules. The only exception is that our words will all be White Sox-related topics – former/current players, ballpark items, memorabilia, and much more! However, unlike Wordle, we will provide you with the topic and a hint to guide your guesses.
For those of you unfamiliar with the game of Wordle itself, here’s how it works:
- You will have six attempts to guess the word of the day, with feedback given for each guess via colored tiles:
- Green: The letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
- Yellow: The letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
- Gray: The letter is not in the word in any spot.
- Once all of the characters light up green, you have guessed the word correctly.
Are you ready for some fun puzzles and trips down memory lane in the process? Then let’s get to it!
Topic: Former Player
Clue: Played with the White Sox during the mid-to-late 2000s.
Ready to guess the five-character last name of this South Sider?
Next Soxle: Saturday, February 12th
Share your results on social media by tagging us @SoxOn35th!