We are back with a new category today and a shifted leaderboard!
First off, congratulations to @Whitesoxgalcj88 and @PhilRutherford3, who both got yesterday’s puzzle with just one guess!
As a reminder, Soxle is our version of Wordle with a White Sox twist. The rules are the same as the popular word game, except all words will be White Sox-related topics! In case you’re new to all of this, here are the basics:
- You will have six attempts to guess the word of the day, with feedback given for each guess via colored tiles:
- Green: The letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
- Yellow: The letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
- Gray: The letter is not in the word in any spot.
- Once all of the characters light up green, you have guessed the word correctly.
Here is an update to the top 5 players so far – the full leaderboard is below. Get your scores in and rise in the ranks!
- @AJEarley4: 4 Correct Guesses; 2.8 Guesses/Win
- @Whitesoxgalcj88: 4 Correct Guesses; 3.0 Guesses/Win
- @mafurman437: 4 Correct Guesses; 3.0 Guesses/Win
- @MillennialSox: 4 Correct Guesses; 3.3 Guesses/Win
- @Soxsideboys_: 4 Correct Guesses; 3.3 Guesses/Win
Guesses continue to pile in from previous days, so if you missed a day or two and want to climb up the leaderboard, all of the Soxle puzzles are archived below. Guess and share your results by tagging us on social media, replying to our tweets about Soxle, and using the hashtag #Soxle. That way, you can make up any days you missed, just in case!
Now, let’s get into it – check out the topic and clue, and guess away!
Topic: Around the Ballpark
Clue: This popular item can be found on the main concourse or club level and is a perfect pairing with a summer night on the South Side.
- February 11, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 3.33): Click Here to Play
- February 12, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 4.23): Click Here to Play
- February 14, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 1.83): Click Here to Play
- February 15, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 2.53): Click Here to Play
Share your results on social media or in the comments below. You can make our leaderboard by tagging us, replying to our Soxle tweets, or using the hashtag #Soxle!