Alright, so the Valentine’s Day-themed Soxle was a bit too easy for all of you, evidenced by the average of 1.60 guesses to solve. We’ve got a new category today though: White Sox trades!
As a reminder, Soxle is our version of Wordle with a White Sox twist. The rules are the same as the popular word game, except all words will be White Sox-related topics! In case you’re new to all of this, here are the basics:
- You will have six attempts to guess the word of the day, with feedback given for each guess via colored tiles:
- Green: The letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
- Yellow: The letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
- Gray: The letter is not in the word in any spot.
- Once all of the characters light up green, you have guessed the word correctly.
Here is an update to the top 5 players so far – the full leaderboard is below. Get your scores in and rise in the ranks!
- @AJEarley4: 3 Correct Guesses; 2.7 Guesses/Win
- @MillennialSox: 3 Correct Guesses; 3.0 Guesses/Win
- @Soxsideboys_: 3 Correct Guesses; 3.3 Guesses/Win
- @MSuareo: 3 Correct Guesses; 4.3 Guesses/Win
- @tgreenfield07: 2 Correct Guesses; 2.0 Guesses/Win
Ready to play? Check out the hint below, click the link, and get to guessing!
Topic: Memorable White Sox Trades
Clue: A trade for this player would have a major impact on one of the few White Sox playoff appearances since 2000. We are looking for this player’s last name.
Full Soxle Leaderboard:
- February 11, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 3.21): Click Here to Play
- February 12, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 4.38): Click Here to Play
- February 14, 2022 (Average Number of Guesses: 1.60): Click Here to Play
Share your results on social media and make our leaderboard by tagging us!