It’s somewhat hard to already start thinking about attending White Sox spring training games given the ongoing lockout, but here we are.
Single-game tickets for all 2022 home spring training contests are officially on sale both online and by phone, Camelback Ranch announced today via social media.
White Sox Cactus League play is currently scheduled to begin on Saturday, February 26th as the Oakland Athletics come to Camelback. The South Sider’s full spring schedule can be found here, with the home schedule also listed below.
Parking is free at Camelback Ranch-Glendale, per the complex’ official website. Bronze, silver and gold pricing tiers begin at $15, $20, and $25, respectively. Just note that all tickets purchased prior to the date of the game will save you $5, though there’s no clear indication regarding protocols should games be delayed by the lockout.
- Season Tickets, Suites, Mini-Plans & Groups — Season tickets and mini-plans plus group tickets, including suites, the Budweiser Legends Deck and All-You-Can-Eat Patio, are available for purchase at CamelbackRanchBaseball.com or by calling the Camelback Ranch ticket office (623–302–5099).
- Budweiser Legends Deck — At all Gold and Silver tiered games this spring, enjoy ballpark food included with your game ticket in the fully shaded Budweiser Legends Deck. The inclusive experience features a deluxe menu served when the stadium opens until the end of the sixth inning. Snacks, Pepsi products and bottled water are available throughout those games.
- Discounted Tickets for Military & Seniors — Camelback Ranch offers discounted tickets for active/retired military and seniors for all Sunday-Wednesday games. Discounted tickets are available only on game day at the box office and subject to availability.
- Kids Run The Bases on Sundays — Following the game on Sundays, kids can run the bases like their favorite big league stars!
- Seniors Stroll the Bases — Seniors can stroll the bases following every Thursday game played at 1:05p.m.
- Box Office Hours — The CR-G box office will open for advance sales in February
Here’s a full look at the White Sox’ home schedule for Camelback Ranch:
- Saturday, Feb. 26 – Oakland A’s
- Tuesday, March 1 – Kansas City Royals
- Thursday, March 3 – Cincinnati Reds
- Sunday, March 6 – Milwaukee Brewers
- Tuesday, March 8 – Texas Rangers
- Thursday, March 10 – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Sunday, March 13 – Colorado Rockies
- Monday, March 14 – San Diego Padres
- Wednesday, March 16 – Seattle Mariners
- Friday, March 18 – Chicago Cubs
- Saturday, March 19 – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Monday, March 21 – San Francisco Giants
- Wednesday, March 23 – Cleveland Guardians
- Thursday, March 24 – Los Angeles Angels
- Sunday, March 27 – Arizona Diamondbacks
For more information, please visit mlb.com/camelback-ranch.
We will also provide further updates here on our website and on social media @SoxOn35th as we get them!
Featured Photo: Camelback Ranch/Twitter