We’re back! After a hiatus from the airwaves, the Sox On 35th Crew is back on the mic – and will be throughout the 2021 season, so stay tuned for more fun episodes!
In our first episode of 2021, Jordan Lazowski, Jonnie Nonnie, Brandon Anderson, and Tim Moran break down the first few games of the season against the Angels. They discuss plenty in this episode, including:
- Their initial thoughts on the games and the in-game decision making
- Their first impressions of several members of the White Sox
- Some early season developments to watch throughout the season
- Information regarding Opening Weekend in Chicago/how to get tickets/the expected process on game days
- Some teasers on some fun things to come with Sox On 35th!
Make sure to tune in below and find us wherever you like to listen to your podcasts!
Listen, Rate, & Subscribe
- Click here for iTunes
- Click here for Google Play
- Click here for Spotify
- Click here for Podbean
- Click here for Stitcher
- Click here for TuneIn
- Click here for Blubrry
- Click here for YouTube
Follow us on Twitter @SoxOn35th for more!